Pages

Aztec print lace maxi

Monday, September 23, 2013









Dress: Asos  |  Sandals: C/O Betts  |  Bag: Zara  |  Necklace: C/O Aacute 

This is the last outfit post from Sydney, the weather there was definitely something I envied when I was coming back to Melbourne. I also fell in love with Sydney but, I have a huge soft spot for Melbourne - that will never change. 

Regardless - I got to wear this Asos dress, which has been hanging in my cupboard for so long. I was so excited to take it out - I even received a compliment on it! I think it goes well with Aacute's necklace and the brown, what do you think?

Lots of love!
-Olivia. xx

2 comments:

  1. This dress is seriously gorgeous!! And that bag - must have! You look so great! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica! Thanks! It's a great spring dress! I wear this bag everywhere!!

      Delete