Pages

MAGIC HOUR

Monday, February 3, 2014





























































Hat: Factorie similar here |  Top: Ebay similar here cheaper here |  Boyfriend Jeans: C/O Free People  | Shoes: C/O Betts from Lipstik (similar colour on sale)   |  Tote: Gifted


Subconsciously inspired by Free People. 


Magic hour; this is when Adrian and I decided to take these. The result? Amazing! I honestly threw on the clothes that were sitting on top of my freshly organised wardrobe and viola! I think that all the pieces look great together. I've only worn this lace shirt one other time on Fox and Mint, here, it's a more masculine look. I think it's such a versatile shirt and so cheap on Ebay! 
I got these boyfriend jeans from Free People and they just keep getting better over time. As you all are probably aware, I wear jeans. A lot. So, for me a good pair of jeans lasts years and these will definately stand the test of time.  

xxxx

So, I've been feeling really positive about this year lately. I have some fun adventures lined up already. Be sure to follow my Instagram if your not already, to check out what I'm up to and to make your feed all that special!

-Olivia.
xx






3 comments :

  1. That lace top is beautiful! It pairs so nicely with the jeans :)

    Beautiful photos too :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mica! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for positivity! :) Sometimes the summer heat can really get you down xo

    P.S. If you want to join Southern Hemisphere Style Bloggers (http://tarahoneybird.com/southern-hemisphere-style-bloggers/) just leave me a comment or send me an email :) Have a great day sweets!

    ReplyDelete